I’ve been having problems viewing videos on Facebook using Mozilla Firefox. Even though I have had Flash Player installed, Facebook kept telling me that I had to install it. I found the solution outlined on a forum, so if any of you are having this problem, here’s the steps to resolve it.
1. close Firefox
2. open internet exploder, go to http://get.adobe.com and choose “get adobe flash player”
3. on the top, click “different OS / different browser”
4. choose your OS5. select “Flash Player 10 for Windows – Other Browsers”
6. “Browser: Firefox, Safari, Opera” -> click “agree and install now”
7. click the yellow bar which says “download blocked” or something and allow the download
8. run the .exe
9. when installation is finished, open Firefox and flash will work.